We look to help Young People to successfully promote skills to live independently, to explore education, training and employment opportunities, to promote positive non-offending behaviour and local community involvement.
We have liaised and worked with the Metropolitan Police as part of Operation Trident to support vulnerable witnesses around the country. We also have extensive experience of working with young people who have substance misuse issues as well as those with mental health problems.
As part of these support packages, we can provide one or all of the following:
- Bail Address, studio/1 bedroom flat. Furnished and equipped with white goods, bedding, crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils and cleaning equipment.
- Access to and liaison with, monitoring agencies.
- Regular and on going liaison with law enforcement agencies, the courts, legal representatives, social workers and youth offending teams.
- Act as an appropriate adult.
- Address offending behaviour.
- Weekly assessments.
- Help with independent living as directed by the referring agency.